Monday 13 January 2014

MIDNIGHT RETURNINGS:



I shall come back to you, in mists of my midnight returnings,
With chalice in hand, in my dark, soft melancholic yearnings,
And from my scarlet red lips, you shall imbibe sweet potions,
Within the wine of lost fevers, we shall stir hot old emotions.

I shall come to you at midnight, on the breath of blue ravens,
And upon lost poetry´s tongue, we shall find our true havens,
When ancient moonbeams weep dew, I shall come back to you,
Upon the breath of sad sighings, when the snowdrops are due.

Upon the footsteps of old raindrops, I shall return back to you,
Within the echoing whispers of tombstones, dug recently new,
Our trysts shall be kept as secrets; deep & ardent hot burning,
And no one shall ever know, of my dark midnight returnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment