Wednesday 15 January 2014

CORRIDORS:



As I walk through the long corridors of time,
I hear the gentle nuance of silences, sublime,
Soft fingered rosary beads in old church aisles,
Memories of those at rest & their soft lost smiles.

As I walk, I hear the whispering of old ghosts gone,
From afar, the distant chanting of brass Tibetan gong,
And brushing my wet cheek, the spider´s soft wet web,
From old churchyard, hymn sung from raven´s nasal neb.

And on my way, incense wafting on swish of passing albs,
Gentle raindrops, released from heaven´s opened valves,
Ancient memories dancing, from the halls of Druid’s groves,
The day kisses night, garbed in a passion of pinks & mauves.

Feathered breath clings to time, upon old tombstone walls,
Going through ivy clad passageways, into heaven´s silken halls,
 I know that life´s just a stroll, through longs halls & corridors,
And on Passing aisles & passageways, I shall close all the doors.



No comments:

Post a Comment