Saturday 28 June 2014

SHOWCASE:


Let me showcase my special love for you,

Let me stir you, into my richest cooked stew,

Mix you into cocktail nectar of heady iced drink,

So when the world knows, they´ll wonder & think.

 

Let me highlight you within fabric´s darned stitch,

In every fibre sewn, I´ll show you up beautifully rich,

And in every song I sing, you shall be the main tune,

In my picture painted, you´ll be my sun & full moon.

 

You shall be the red cherry, atop the cake that I bake,

You will be the path, upon the long road that I take,

And in every tale ink-scribed & the poem that I write,

You shall be my hero & at night, my shining bright light.

 

I shall showcase our love, for the whole world to see,

So there´ll be no doubt, that you´re made just for me,

You´ll be the headline, written on page one of my heart,

Until our death upon this earth, from our love´s very start.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment