Saturday 21 June 2014

I DON´T TAKE NO:


Boy, I don´t take no nonsense from you,

I´ll never listen to the cussing you spew,

I´ll never take no blaspheming bold lip,

There is no way I am taking that trip,

It´s simply because I am a L-A-D-Y.

 

Boy, I don´t take no back-handed slap,

For all your errors, I´ll not take the rap,

I´ll not accept your rudely turned back,

There is no way I´m taking that track,

It´s simply because I am a D-A-M-E.

 

Boy, I don´t take your lies, & old scoring,

I´ll not accept excuses & stunned ignoring,

Your murky stare, I´ll pretend I never saw,

Frankly, your misbehavior I find quite a bore,

It´s simple because I am a W-O-M-A-N.

 

Boy, I don´t take no nonsense from you,

It´s not good for me & not good for you,

Not just because I´m a woman, lady & dame,

If that were the only reason, it´d be a shame,

It´s simply because I´m a H-U-M-A-N/B-E-I-N-G.

No comments:

Post a Comment