Monday 2 September 2013

LAW OF AVERAGES:



I am not very fat & I am not very thin,
I´m not very pale & not got dark skin,
I´m not very tall & neither very short,
I´m not very idle but I don´t do sport,
I´m not blonde, dark, nor have red hair,
I´m not shy, but would never do a dare,
Little miss average, a real little mouse,
Living incognito in my plain little house,
In law of averages, I´m plum in the middle,
Nothing of note, no enigma & no riddle,
No fortune & fame, no ambition, no gain,
Been told all my life, I´m ordinary & plain,
It´s fine by me, being miss average, just me,
Tiptoe through life, nothing to hear, nor see,
 Leaving no footprints, not a single little mark,
On edge of society, not in the light nor dark,
Floating through life like a whisper in the air,
Leaving folks asking, “Was she really ever here?

No comments:

Post a Comment