Thursday 5 September 2013

DO NOT WEEP MY LITTLE ONE:



Please, do not weep for me my little one,
I´ll always be close & always at your side,
I´ll be in the warming rays of the golden sun,
In hooves of your steed on your morning ride.

My little one, do not shed a single tear for me,
I´ll be in the moonbeams & in the starry night,
I´ll be in sweet voices of the birds in the tree,
I will be in all beauty, where you rest your sight.

For me my little one, I plea, please do not cry,
I´ll be in snowflakes, raindrops & gentle breeze,
I´ll be in the rainbows, birds & clouds in the sky,
I´ll be in autumn rustle that you hear in the trees.

Do not weep my little one, for I have never left,
Dry those wasted tears, running down your face,
I´ll always be beside you, please never feel bereft,
Know that wherever you are, will always be my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment