Sunday 29 September 2013

I TASTE-SEE-TOUCH-HEAR:



In the salt of your kiss, I taste your saline tears,
In the pain of your leaving, I taste the icy spears,
In night-time uncertainties, I taste the unfound fears,
In the album of my life, I taste their long-gone years.

In the whispering of the rose, I see the sunrise dawning,
In the sunshine of new breath, I see the golden mornings,
In the cauldron of life, I see miracles of life new-borning,
In the voice of man´s sad erring, I see God´s dire warning.

In the passing of the feather, I touch the hallowed plume,
In the unfurling of the petal, I can touch new velvet bloom,
In the spinning of the planets, I touch the opal silver moon,
In the shedding of the soul, I touch death´s cheek too soon.

In the breathiness of breezes, I hear the Angels breathing,
In the irate voices of the storms, I can the oceans seething,
In the silence of dark nights, I can hear the spiders weaving,
And in closing of life´s door, I can hear my loved ones leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment