Wednesday 1 April 2015

WE´LL PLAY HOUSE:


If I get to heaven before you my dear,

Please don´t fret or worry & never fear,

For your arrival, I´ll prepare your room,

Shiny & clean, I´ll sweep with gold broom.

 

Your bed I´ll make, with silken cloud sheets,

Ready for the time, when again we´ll meet,

I shall lay your place at the heavenly table,

With the finest service, of which I am able.

 

By warm cosy hearth, your slippers I´ll lay,

Where we´ll sit snuggly & talk of our day,

With your favourite flowers, music & wine,

We´ll dance again, as I tell you, you´re mine.

 

 I´ll prepare you a sky-home, no one can rival,

And wait patiently, for your imminent arrival,

Then my love, we will play house, all over again,

Because even in death, our love can never wane.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment