Thursday 9 April 2015

I PRAY:


I pray in domed churches, pagodas & temples of God,

In those places built in stone, brick & humble moist sod,

I pray in deep forests, where oaks, God long ago planted,

Places where the Ancients, in white hoods, once chanted.

 

I pray on green emerald rivers, to where all waterfalls run,

In all those places, where the fish hide away from the sun,

I pray upon crested waves of seas & the salted wild oceans,

Within the mystical place of Atlantis, that stirs old emotions.

 

I pray within dry arid deserts, upon the shifting of sand dunes,

In those places, where winds carry prayers away in their tunes,

I pray in places of ice, snow & upon all the graves of dead trees,

The place where God answers my prayers is deep only within me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment