Friday 3 April 2015

TO KNOW YOU:


I want to know every corner & inch of you,

To unpick the stitched seams of your being,

To by-pass those prison bars of your bones,

To imbibe your saliva & swim in your plasma,

To sail in your red blood, to your sacred places,

To collect your nails, as shells from your shores,

To see horizons from the windows of your eyes,

To enfold my dreams within blankets of your hair,

To attend operas of your sweet voice within you,

To amble along paths of your arteries & blue veins,

To mantle myself & hide within your lily white skin,

To feel the hot throbbing drums of your heartbeat,

To be the whispers upon your soft praying breath,

To know you, every corner & inch by inch of you,

All I want, is to know the entirety of your being,

Only to know you truly, before the day of my dying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment