Saturday 4 April 2015

PATIENCE SAID THE LORD:


“Patience”,

Said the good Lord to me, while I sat upon a cloud,

Before I was even born & possessed a voice so loud.

 

“No Lord”,

Said I, “Please don´t send back down to worldly earth,

I´ve gone back many times, in so many different births”.

 

“Ah child”,

Said the Lord, “There´s still something you have to earn,

You´ve lived many times, yet patience, you´ve still to learn”.

 

“Oh Lord”,

Said I, “I am so tired of earth & I am happy in heaven with you,

What plans do you have for me & what do you propose I do?”

 

“My child,”

“Just one more trip & from more comments you must refrain,

What´s more, to learn patience, I´ll send you down to Spain”.

 

“Dear Lord”,

“I vowed, that from earth below, I´d send you a newsy line,

But please promise me, that this will be the very last time?”

 

(Sent from Spain and still learning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment