Wednesday 16 April 2014

WYNDING WAYS:


With my bold body, air-mantled & my being now well hidden,

I´d wend my way along paths of God, till now, still so unbidden,

I´d tiptoe along the milky-way, behind the comet´s misty trails,

In moonlight, I´d slide along silver-slippered paths of silent snails.

 

I´d flow in musths, within ruts & grooves of old elephant´s cheeks,

I´d fly high upon blue thermals, searching for what the eagle seeks,

I´d swim in tune with briny tides, wending within their salty ways,         

I´d flicker & lick within the consuming flames, of hot fires ablaze.

 

I´d wend sacred wynding ways, of pathways & steps still unseen,

I´d dance within golden sunbeams, in forests cool & mossy green,

I´d find that long winding highway, along your sad & lonely track,

I´d collect your fallen tears & in your eyes, I´d gently put them back.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment