Sunday 27 April 2014

RENEWAL:


The sad me, I shall leave far behind,

The selfish ego, I shall now turn to kind,

The sick me, I shall turn to good health,

The poor me, I shall now turn to wealth.

 

I shall swing high, from spider’s silken webs,

I shall sing together, with the blackbird´s nebs,

I shall slide down rainbows, of a million hues,

I shall sleep on soft petals, blanketed in dews.

 

I shall swim among the stars, upon velvet nights,

I shall follow lost paths, lit by the firefly’s lights,

I shall comb my hair, with the rays of golden sun,

I shall turn all my sad woes, into myriads of fun.

 

I shall bathe in the milk, of generous moonbeams,

I shall whisper sweet nothings, into lover’s soft dreams,

I shall scarve my old neck, in the spume of white whales,

I shall wear silver anklets, from the paths of quiet snails.

 

I shall perfume my breasts, in pollen´s talc of pink rose,

I shall sit with fat bees, upon hives, in honeyed repose,

I shall return to the world, rested, refreshed, & renewed,

I shall stand before me, free, uninhibited & totally nude.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment