Wednesday 2 April 2014

THEY CALLED MY NAME:


The flying birds called my name,

Dropping their feathers for me to catch,

The falling leaves called my name,

Drifting gold in soft autumn´s dispatch,

The flowered petals called my name,

Asking me to touch their filigreed faces,

The ocean´s waves called my name,

Beckoning & promising exotic far places,

The sweet breezes called my name,

Whispering in my ear to go & follow,

The golden sunbeams called my name,

Lighting the darkness that left me hollow,

The cool raindrops called my name,

Telling me to lift my face & smile,

The mother moon called my name,

Promising to light my midnight mile,

The wind called my name,

Roaring that I should not be swayed,

Your tears then called my name,

And I knew then that I would have to stay.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment