Wednesday 23 April 2014

PRETTY BOY:


Oh pretty boy, with skin of almonds hot roasted,

Of haughty pout & head held in stance so boasted,

How I desire to touch your syrupy nut warmed skin,

And kiss that winking dimple, in your sweet cleft chin.

 

Oh pretty boy, with ebony hair of raven´s inky plume,

Caressed in braid of jet, by oily fingers of full moon,

How I would love to stroke, that soft & silken skein,

As it curls around your nape, in drops of falling rain.

 

Oh pretty boy, with black eyes, from sunny olive grove,

Reflecting ancient paths, where you amble, wend & rove,

How I want to drown, within their dark & carbon depths,

Tip-toeing, stroke by liquid stroke & step by gentle step.

 

Oh pretty boy, bruised figs of mauve, your luscious juicy lips,

From whence my thirst I´ll quench, with liquid slaking sips,

How I want your sugared kisses boy, selfishly & just for me,

Like the dew-rinsed rose bud, inviting the passing honey bee.

 

Oh pretty boy, with sweat slicked brow, of hard earned toil,

Perfumed by old farmhouse stoves & God´s good loamy soil,

How I dream of sailing, within your mahogany rippled arms,

Oh pretty boy, dreams as these, will certainly lead to harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment