Tuesday 22 April 2014

I WHO HAVE NOTHING-HAVE ALL:


I, who have nothing & yet I have all,

I who have no home, but trees be my walls,

I who have no car, but strong legs to walk,

I who have no one, but with voice to talk,

I who have no roof, but just the starry skies,

I who have no art, but nature for my eyes,

I who have no bed, but just the grass & sod,

I who have no love, but have the love of God,

I who have no blanket, but the sun to warm,

I who have no song, but birds & bees in swarm,

I who have no tap, but waters in the streams,

I who have no hope, but all the time to dream,

I who have no light, but lit by the moon above,

I, who have no pet, but the pigeon & the dove,

I who have stumbled, but have yet to really fall,

I who have nothing, but in reality, I have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment