Saturday 1 February 2014

REMEMBER ME:



With your eyes, remember me when you see,
Dew drops, upon the petals of a bloom,
Smiles given, in beams from the moon,
Roses, upon the cheeks of small child,
Herds in prairies, running free & wild.

With your touch, remember me when you feel,
Breezes, blowing soft breath within your hair,
Sea-spray kisses, upon your waiting skin bare,
Tender fur of hound, who offers you his paw,
Cold caress on your cheek, of winter´s icy hoar.

With your breath, remember me when you breathe,
Perfumes of musk & rose, drifting on soft breeze,
Scents of seasons, in hued changing of the trees,
Heady aromas of herbs, sage, mint & wild thyme,
Wafting of tamarinds, mangoes & sharp green limes.

With your very being, please always remember me,
With the passing of time, all your senses shall calm,
Becoming with age, serene in death´s dusty balm,
Remember me, in all that you touch, smell & see,
But only in the good things, please remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment