Tuesday 11 February 2014

GUARDIAN OF TEARS:



Through the aeons of lifetimes I have lost many tears,
Misplacing them in minutes, hours, days & past years,
I am running out of rivulets that run down my cheek,
They´ve left now, dried out, arid & too weary to speak.

Guardian of tears, it is to you now, that I turn to & plead,
To keep safe all my teardrops, of all those that I´ll need,
Please do not let anyone steal them & take them away,
Because, for many occasions, I´ll need my tears one day.

I shall need my tears when I am sad & forsaken in love,
For when God bends down & lifts my loved ones above,
I´ll need tears for laughter, in amusement, mirth & in fun,
And those of happiness, that run beneath raindrops & sun.

Guardian Angel of tears, listen & heed my prayers please,
Do not let my teardrops be washed away by oceans & seas,
Protect & guard my unused teardrops, deep down in my soul,
So whenever I need them, I shall weep & be made again whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment