Wednesday 12 February 2014

PLEASE LOOK AT ME:



Please, look in my eyes, as you do at my breasts,
Please caress my soul, where the real me rests,
Strum my heart strings & I shall sing you a song,
Look at me, see me & you will never go wrong.

I´m more than the curves, of your lost lust´s path,
I´m more than the broom, that sweeps your hearth,
I´m more than the sustenance, put upon your plate,
Look at me, before our love has time to turn to hate.

Please, touch my feelings, where my sentiments lie,
Wipe the tears from my cheeks, before they all dry,
Please listen to my voice, both in laughter & in pain,
Look at me, long before our love leaves an old stain.

Please look at me carefully, see the woman I really am,
Just as when I look at you & I can see the real man,
I´m more than an object, drudge & producer of sons,
Behind my veil, I too bleed blood that is red & runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment