Thursday 7 November 2013

THAT´S WHERE I SHALL BE:



It´s where the shadows dance with the lea of the land,
Confettied blooms in fields, strewn by God´s sweet hand,
It´s wherever you hear the cacophony of small dulcet birds,
And the million scents, of the myriads of sweet & wild herbs,
That´s where I shall be.

Where sun & moon waltz, in pink dusks & soft cyan dawns,
Where spume kisses grey rocks & the old whale hugely yawns,
It´s wherever you hear the howling wolf, calling to his moon,
And whether it be cold December or the soft summer June,
That´s where I shall be.

It´s where the air is thin & beasts can play & safely breathe,
Where ocean, desert, deep green forest, sigh & softly heave,
And all in life is united, in the split second of my dying breath,
Ending in the culmination, of what on this earth, we call death.
That´s where I shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment