Thursday 20 June 2013

BLOOD CALLS:



 Whipped from mother´s arms in cold hospital halls,
Gone in infant confusion, but to me your blood calls,
Gone brother, sister, gone the father & the mother,
Separated by cruel life, I cannot blame any another.

I hear within the drum & its constant thumping beat,
I hear upon ancient earth, in its hard & stamping feet,
I hear on the breeze of harps, your voice´s gentle strum,
And deep within my soul, I hear your soft & wailing hum.

Thor yells your errant name in his thundered angry pain,
Down my cheeks I taste your tears in bitter weeping rain,
Your eyes shine from the stars & your smile is in the sun,
I search this earth & I so know, I´ll find you one day my son.

As bubbling water rushes, cascades in iced cold waterfalls,
I hear your voice reaching me, as far as the high eagle calls,
My blood´s calling to your blood, mingling & blending as one,
As intended, river & ocean melding, beneath beneficent sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment