Wednesday 12 September 2012

THE PROMISE:



The cracked, crystal voice of frosty morn,
It´s shattering cold silence left me forlorn,
 A void, filled with dreamed possibilities,
That lured & beckoned, tantalized & teased.

Promises & oaths of a yet unknown day,
A new-born stranger, simply passing my way,
How can I trust you with your peeping eye?
Dawn, with your soft & whispering sigh.

You show me golden glow of things to pass,
This day to come, through the looking glass,
I have no choice, but to gently proceed,
No matter what I want, nor what I need.

Rose beribboned choices, of will I, or won´t,
Of decisions to go ahead, to do it, or don´t,
Knowing not of what will come, nor what will go,
Sure only the sun will shine & the winds shall blow.

And when you cover the day with mantled lid,
Entombed you go, knowing, you did what you did,
While at night I lie, with wide night-time eye,
I shall know that as you did, so did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment