Saturday 8 September 2012

METAMORPHOSIS:



I often wonder what happened along the way,
At what point did the pretty blue turn to grey?
Through corridors of life´s tribulations & trials,
Through spinning years & daily lived miles.

Starting with fired passions & young naïve illusions,
Without the peering eyes of life´s prying intrusions,
Meandering through fairy-tale marriage game,
Wending through wonderful wailing babes that came.

Hand in hand, through laughter, pain & many smiles,
Arriving at the cross-roads of well- trodden miles,
Asking of the Gods; “Tell me please, which way I go,
Do I choose the oceans waves, or go where sweet winds blow?”

 I ponder upon the secure path, of tender gentle care,
Or the lost disinterested years of weary wear & tear,
I kneel & pray; “to go or stay, for love´s old familiar sake,
Do I choose to give more of me, or do I now just take?”

No comments:

Post a Comment