Tuesday 11 September 2012

QUENCH ME:



Quench me please, with all to know,
The why´s of stars & soft white snow,
Mabinogion mysteries & book of Kells,
Of all Holy books & of Bridget’s well.

Teach me tongues of all the worlds,
And thoughts of petals tightly furled,
Tell me what the wild beasts speak,
The whisperings of the feather & beak.

Let me quaff the secrets of rivers & seas,
To know the feelings in the roots of trees,
Give me the knowledge of quasar & sun,
Of quantum, moon & of stars, every one.

I am on a lonely quest to know it all,
Of why beasts prowl & the baby crawls,
I want to know what is in your heart,
To know; from where did we all start?

I want to know why we have to be here,
I´ve prayed, searched & asked many a seer,
I´m a mere querist who wants to know,
Please reveal it all before I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment