Monday 3 September 2012

COFFEE:



Give me coffee strong & black,
But not before I hit the sack,
Lest I dream of lost erotica,
And moist places of hot exotica.

Give me the bean of Arabica dark,
With aromas of sweating jungle bark,
Of Costa-Rica, Jamaica, Angola, Brazil,
The aromas alone just give me a thrill.

Of cappuccino, mocha & sultry cream,
Of espresso, caramba, how I dream,
At dawn with toast & blackberry jam,
I like it hot, like I like my man.

Tasting dark as ebony African wood,
Deep & musky as a lover should,
Sip by every Kalua sip, I dip my lip,
Into the depths of demitasse I slip.

Yearning in swirls of decadent cremoso,
Café con leche, frothy, or espumoso,
Simply solo, or a café au lait,
Where-ever, what-ever, ole´ole´.

Smouldering & steamy as Bedouin eyes,
Frape-iced, or hot as Hades & Gitanos fires,
Elixir, droplets of green, red & black jungle jewels,
Without you life is bleak & oh so very cruel.


No comments:

Post a Comment