Wednesday 12 September 2012

ANGELS:



A chorus of gossamer Angels stands one by one,
Garbed in crystal moonbeams & wispy golden sun,
Whenever I feel sad & lonely & wasted tears fall,
All I have to do, is upon the golden Angels call.

I feel their presence in every drop of falling rain,
Washing away my fears & imagined sinful pain,
Within the morning´s breath, I feel their gentle touch,
And I know I am not alone & feel I´m loved so much.

I hear their sweet voices on cool ethereal breeze,
Their echoing whisperings rustling in the trees,
Singing softly within my lost sleeping dreams,
Their tinkling laughter running in green mossy streams.

I see them in purple dusks, sunny days & rosy dawns,
In velvet ebony mid-nights & silky watered morns,
Within the delicate petal, tightly & secretly furled,
In the velveteen pup, sleeping & contentedly curled.

I know they are everywhere & so very close by,
I hear them in my laughter & in my deep sad sigh,
I do not have to do a thing, all I have to do is be,
And know that they will always be very close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment