Tuesday 19 June 2012

I AM WOMAN:



The grace you see in the swan on the tranquil lake is me, both swan & lake,
WOMAN.
The shade you seek beneath the tree is me, both shade & tree,
WOMAN.
The sun you feel upon your cheek is me, both sun & cheek,
WOMAN.
The moon that lies across your pillow is me, both moon & pillow,
WOMAN.
The dream you dream in slumber´s arms is me, both dream & slumber,
WOMAN.
The breeze you feel upon your brow is me, both breeze & brow,
WOMAN.
The book that brings you tear is me, both book & tear,
WOMAN.
The song you sing in joyful heart is me, both song & joy,
WOMAN.
The snowflake drifting from the sky is me. Both snowflake & sky,
WOMAN.
The raindrop sliding down your window pane is me, both raindrop & pane,
WOMAN.
The wheat waving in the field is me, both wheat & field,
WOMAN.
The sunflower´s sunny smile is me, both sunflower & smile,
WOMAN.
The sky whether blue or grey is me, both blue & grey,
WOMAN.
Oceans & seas, rivers & wells are me, all waters,
WOMAN.
Wherever you look, whatever you see, & all you hear that is beautiful, feminine & good is me. I am woman & represent all these things & more, & have done since the beginning of time & shall do long after you have gone, simply because I am woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment