Friday 22 June 2012

FRIEND:



When I hear the wind blow, I hear your sigh,
When I feel the sun, I feel your warmth,
How sad we were when we said goodbye.

When I feel the rain, I feel your tears,
When I see the ocean, I see your heart,
Without you there are so many fears.

When I see the clouds, I see your soul,
When I see the stars, I see your eyes,
I was the meadow & you were the foal.

When I see the moon, I see your smile,
When I see the hill, I see your loneliness,
We talked for years & walked many a mile.

When I hear the river, I hear your laugh,
When I see the tree, I see your strength,
Between us, there were no tears & no angry wrath.

When I feel the flower, I feel your skin,
When I see the sand, I see your eternity,
We loved so gently & yet without sin.

When I see the child, I see your innocence,
When I hear the bird, I hear you sing,
When I smell the herb, I smell your fresh scents.

When I see the gull, I see you fly,
I was your friend & you were mine,
Wasn´t it sad when we said goodbye?

No comments:

Post a Comment