Wednesday 1 October 2014

WELCOME TO MY FLESH:


Welcome to my woman´s flesh, in every female way,

To my feminine ability & my undulating hips, that sway,

Welcome to my folds & pleats, my wrinkles & my mounds,

To all my inches & my ounces & to my every single pound.

 

Welcome to my legs, my fecund belly & to my rounded hips,

To my fleshy arms & breasts, from where you take your sips,

Welcome to my skin, my fat, my covered bones & feline form,

To every little piece & place of me & I´ll keep you really warm.

 

Welcome to this woman, to her ribs, her throat & marble nape,

To all her secret sacred places, from where there´s no escape,

Welcome to her milk-fed thighs & to her creamy sculpted knee,

And to this woman´s clement flesh, I shall welcome you to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment