Friday 3 October 2014

BEYOND BELIEF:


I know you will find it beyond all belief,

But I am the elf dancing, upon forest leaf,

I´m the gnome on toadstool & pixie in dell,

Yet no one believes you, when you say & tell.

 

I know you cannot believe your widened eyes,

But I´m Pegasus flying through gunmetal skies,

I am the Unicorn in woods & Dragon in my lair,

Yet try telling someone, that you saw me there.

 

I know you only see what your old heart desires,

But I really am the Dragon, breathing earthly fires,

I am the mermaid, combing my hair with the shell,

Yet you´re told, by believing, that you´ll burn in hell.

 

I know that the fairy, you´re aren’t supposed to see,

But I´m really her, peeping, from that far yonder tree,

I´m the Sylph, I´m the Nymph & I am your Angel too,

Yet even though you never see me, I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment