Monday 20 October 2014

THE END:


Such solitary life it´s been, in all I´ve done & all I´ve seen,

Always on my way & on own, in my travels & all alone,

The end is now close nigh, without a tear within my eye,

Within all the winds that blow, I hear the call for me to go.

 

I´ve seen the oceans of blue & green & all marvels in-between,

I have had no need for friends, from my beginning to my end,

I´ve walked, I´ve flown, I´ve swam & upon this earth, I have ran,

The end brings no daunting fear & for this, I now shed no tear.

 

I´ve written books & planted trees, I´ve seen lands & far off seas,

In forests & fields I´ve kissed fair men & also in fens & fairy glens,

Don´t weep & wish me kisses & within those kisses, Angel´s wishes,

As I walk alone towards the end, I see the beginning around next bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment