Thursday 2 October 2014

THERE´S A LAND:


There´s a land I yearn for, far beyond this earth,

A land that I once lived in, so long before my birth,

There´s a land I long for, safe within God´s keeping,

A land that I now visit, so deep within my sleeping.

 

There´s land where God made promises, now so hard to keep,

A land where happiness & joy, are the only reasons to weep,

There´s a land where secrets rest & nod their quiet heads,

A land where lying dies & where whole truths are only said.

 

There´s a land of gentle dying, where its only death that dies,

A land where living´s born & then re-emerges from the skies,

There´s a land of ever-after, that starts from love´s sweet kernel,

A land we´ll all return to, forever-after, of life, far more eternal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment