Friday 31 October 2014

FRIENDS:


Friends are my words & my words are friends,

Those, who together with me, play let´s pretend,

Some are so very cruel & some are just so kind,

Some play with my tongue, others with my mind.

 

With good friends like words, one is never alone,

Wherever one wanders, one always feels at home,

There are always lovers within the bevy of words,

Words, in flocks of birds & in great beasts in herds.

 

In all joys & sadness, there are words to be said,

To be felt in the heart & be thought in the head,

Words that embrace & hold loved ones so tight,

Those friends that smile, within dreams at night.

 

Words are friends that whisper & shout out loud,

Who befriends all alone, or arrives within crowds,

Words, only the best friends that a man may find,

Words, those friends who are never left far behind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment