Wednesday 22 October 2014

DEAF-MUTE-BLIND:


I am deaf, yet I hear,

The spider weaving her threaded web,

The snail as he tiptoes upon his tread,

The wing of butterfly on her daily flight,

The moon smiling upon her velvet night.

 

I am mute, yet I speak,

Within the voices of the winds & breeze,

Within the yelling of the oceans & seas,

Within the galloping of beasts in herds,

Within old melodies of the singing birds.

 

I am blind, yet I see,

The soft colours of the rainbow´s every hue,

The golden sun, green fields & skies of blue,

The smiles of babies at their mother´s breast,

The one, the all, the every, & then, all the rest.

 

I am deaf, mute, blind & yet,

I absolutely hear, I speak & I can see it all,

The spring, the summer, the winter & fall,

With God beside me & within my being,

I hear, I speak & I am forever all seeing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment