Tuesday 31 December 2013

I´LL BE THERE:



You say you will miss me when I am gone,
But I´ll be here in dawn´s blackbird´s song,
I´ll be the ripple of red in your glass of wine,
The intoxicating liquor will be a kiss of mine.

You say you will weep when I´m no longer here,
But I shall be the raindrop within your sad tear,
I shall be the sunny smile, in the rays of gold sun,
In beams of moons & in eyes of children having fun.

You say you´ll forget my face in nightmare´s dreams,
But I´ll be the reflections, in the cold forest´s streams,
I´ll be drifting leaf, falling star & floating soft feather,
In blood-red rose, magnolia cream & in lilac heather.

You say you shall feel alone, when I´m gone & dead,
But I will be here, in every thought within your head,
I shall be all around, in-out-& forever here, I shall stay,
Because within your broken heart, I shall never go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment