Wednesday 11 December 2013

A TREASURE TO BEHOLD:



I am for sure a wealthy man & never having to be told,
In you my beloved, I have treasures of value to behold,
Of silver-tinkling laughter & gold passion of molten fire,
Lips of ruby red, eyes, one emerald, one of cyan sapphire.

You´ve rose-silken cheek & braided hair of golden brocade,
Diamond teardrops upon pillow, where gentle head was laid,
Soft, your velvet fingered touch, rests tenderly upon my brow,
My love, what riches with your love, do upon me, you endow?

Beloved, I have nothing in this big world, but I have only you,
I am considered a poor man, by far more folk than mere few,
But I know, that I am the wealthiest man on this earth alive,
In you I´m blessed with a treasure, for which all men would strive.


No comments:

Post a Comment