Tuesday 10 December 2013

A LOVE MORE PERFECT:



The sun bowed low down to his love, the moon,
“I want to kiss your cheek, at beginning of noon”,
He so loved her skin, of pale opals & silver pearls,
And the way she waltzed, around the sky in whirls.

“Will there be a time, when together we can dance?
We´ll always belong in sync, in impossible romance,
I embrace the coming of day, always hoping it´s you,
But you come out at night, dressed in midnight blue.”

“I´ll warm you in my arms, of warm winds from afar,
I´ll adorn your pretty head, in a tiara of silvered stars,
If only you´d come nearer & so much closer next to me,
So that we could make love, over the seven wild seas.”

“By embracing together tight, we´d confuse all the birds,
The whole of poor humanity, would be lost for any words,
Planets would shift in time & the world would duly change,
Our love would be far-fetched & the world, far too strange.”

“As life dictates & has from the very beginning of all time,
You´ll stay in your sky-& I shall stay in the corner of mine,
But I shall watch over you, with my love & forever more,
Holding firmament´s hands, that´s what we´re both here for.”


No comments:

Post a Comment