Thursday 31 October 2013

THE SEED OF WISHFUL THINKING:



I´m sowing the seed of my wishful thinking,
Through the old slow & very elegant time,
And I´ll await with abated breath & blinking,
An early bloom, before the dawn of rust & rime.

I´m planting the seed of my dreams & yearning,
Within the softened sod, of sad & old futile mind,
Awaiting with fingers crossed & stomach churning,
And willing fate to be my friend-& I beg, so very kind.

And With my hardened heart & old soul now praying,
I urge my seed of wishful thinking, to show its final bloom,
Hopefully then, to God, I´ll stop my bleat & sadly braying,
And I´ll know my dreams shall show & be granted very soon.

Plant your seed of wishful thinking; go on now my little child,
Never sow in straightened rows & neat tight-knotted schemes,
No perfected blooms expected, but instead of posies wild,
Growing beneath the sun in random, all your wishful dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment