Saturday 5 October 2013

IDIOMS:



Pray Sir, talk to me & I beg of you please,
Any which way, just to my loneliness ease,
Any sentence & accent, I really don´t mind,
Tell me stories of pasts, both cruel & so kind.

Link me all letters, which form spoken words,
Missives of love, delivered in beaks of flown birds,
Please, paraphrase parables & pen me sweet lines,
And gabble me old gospels, to show me sure signs.

Sing me old songs, around brown Gypsies’ red fires,
And weave me tall tales, of those unrequited desires,
Tell me of myths & legends, of famed Aesop´s old fables,
Of those ancient poems, which have long lost their labels.

Chant me the magic of old rituals & Druid´s Solstice rites,
Wax lyrical bedtime stories, to soothe dream filled nights,
Whisper me wordings, on the breath of breeze´s old sighing,
So that I may carry them deep & into the realms of my dying.



No comments:

Post a Comment