Wednesday 13 March 2013

WOMB:



From the dawn of old time, in orgasmic explosion,
Whether by climatic error, maybe wanton & chosen,
By the intruding member & life´s very errant sperm,
Of two slathered lovers, my own life begins to squirm,
I´m thrust into the nurturing, dark, giving, living tomb,
A place I don´t know, but I´m told is called the womb.

This place I have ever since, called my original home,
And now of which I too, have a womb of my very own,
Entombing, enwombing my babes, hiding them from light,
Till the day they´re released to meet their life´s own plight,
Launched upon life´s journey, towards their old grey tomb,
Wishing as I, to return to that special home called womb.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! The Ultimate Womb...The Tomb!!!!
    Thoughtful Verses!!!!
    Wishing you a Great Time Ahead

    ReplyDelete