Friday 1 March 2013

GARDEN OF TEARS:



“You God, have beaten me in our frantic little game,
By taking the one I loved, right out of my life´s frame,
I prayed & then begged, I made deals & I duly pleaded,
When she became so ill, yet my voice was never heeded,
She was the one who believed, who daily to you prayed,
She who never bargained, the one who was never afraid.”

I sit now by her graveside, in this grey garden of unshed tears,
Not understanding why you took her, lacking all worldly fears,
I am the unbeliever; I´m the sinner that you should have taken,
I´m on my knees in anger Lord, feeling lost, beaten & shaken,
I do not comprehend & would like you please to tell me why?
Hoping that your logical answers will float down from the sky.

“My son, there´s a reason why I took her instead of taking you,
She was ready to go & on this earth, had already paid her dues,
And when you´re more like her & have shed a few more tears,
When you´ve learned life´s lessons in foreboding coming years,
I´ll lift you up, to where your love awaits, behind the milky moon,”
“Then I’ll wait in my garden of tears, but please lord, make it soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment