Monday 11 March 2013

HOMESICK:



There is a sad resounding sadness settled in my soul,
Enveloping my being for the land I do not really know,
That distant land of my birth & my melancholic blood,
This malingering sorrow that feels like suffocating mud.

Starting with a father, a mother, followed by the sperm,
Before it had a choice, my sorry soul began to squirm,
Generated by orgasmic lust & the sheepish original sin,
Within that flash of lightening, all life & I were twinned.

In life´s drifting, wending & wafting, so far & distant wide,
Searching through God´s wide fingers, always from outside,
To far away horizons, I have searched since humbled birth,
Somehow never finding, what it is that I seek upon this earth.

Wandering & winding through all planet earth´s lost maps,
Searching for my own home that sits deep within God´s lap,
 Knowing long before my birth, that my life was never planned,
So I´ll amble till the day I can return to Heaven´s waiting hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment