Tuesday 23 September 2014

MAMA, I BRING YOU FLOWERS


Mama, I bring you flowers, from a graveyard, I found,

They were sad, weeping & flung upon cold ground,

Mama, I picked them up gently & promised them love,

As Those who have gone, watched from high up above.

 

Mama, I bring you flowers & they are really so small,

They are just little babies & they will never grow tall,

Mama, tell them they´re special & to them you will tend,

And their small broken stems shall then heal & so mend.

 

Mama, I bring you flowers, with tiny hearts of bright gold,

With soft petals of silk & colours so gay & so very bold,

Mama, please put them into water & tell them you care,

And their beauty, with you, they shall be willing to share.

 

Mama, I bring you flowers, from those who have gone,

With you, they´ll remember, the sun had once shone,

Mama, with your kind smile & your sweet caring soul,

These flowers with you, will once again, feel whole.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment