Wednesday 23 July 2014

LIFE CAME RUNNING:


Life came running to meet me, on day of my new birth,

She came to tell me her secrets, of magic on this earth,

“There are things you will know, but will never ever see,

There are things you will see, but will only know from me”.

 

But then interlopers interfered, all along my journey´s path,

Showing me harsh images & words, all of angry ugly wrath,

Taking away all the magic & mocking my invisible friends,

All telling me, that in life, you can never have the “pretends”.

 

All of society, parents, all teachers, friends, family & the like,

When stumbling, in their eyes, they´d put me back on the bike,

With every little secret shown & sacred knowledge I gleaned,

I was told by masses, “Don´t be silly, it is never as it´s seemed”.

 

With all old secrets forgotten, about the invisible Ancient lore,

Life came to visit me, saying, “Don´t worry, I will show you more”,

Then taking my care worn hand in hers, life led me into death,

Then I saw all the magic before me, in my last expiring breath.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment