Wednesday 9 July 2014

BROTHERS:


When you trip & fall or hit strife´s wall,

I shall take your arm & buffer your harm,

When you dream of fears & shed wept tears,

I´ll dry your sad eyes & answer your “Why´s?”

Because you are my brother.

 

When you are in your fight or feel real fright,

I´m behind your shoulder, until you feel bolder,

When at night you´re alone & want to go home,

I shall walk by your side, until you are safe inside,

Because you are my brother.

 

When girls tempt you with love, I´ll give you a shove,

I shall tell you what´s nice & I shall give good advice,

When your world gives you woe & feels like your foe,

I shall embrace you so near & remove all your fear,

Because you are my brother.

 

Since  hour of our birth, when, left orphans on earth,

We held together hands tight, with all our small might,

Embracing close each other, two lonely small brothers,

Vowing love eternal, against all that´s awfully infernal,

Merely because we are brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment