Wednesday 30 July 2014

GO AND PLAY CHILD:


Mama, I am so bored, tell me, what can I do?

Will you take me to the park, fair, maybe the zoo?

My child, just open your eyes & try playing outside,

There´s a world to see when you open your eyes wide.

 

Mama, my friends won´t play, they´ve all gone away,

Will you buy a play station or wii, so that I may play?

My child, go outside this evening & play with the moon,

She is always there & she´ll never leave you too soon.

 

Mama, please tell me old stories & read me new tales,

Please talk to me of monsters & enormous big whales,

My child, go & run with the sun & listen to the stars,

They will tell you their great stories of Jupiter & mars.

 

Mama, answer me, why do you always tell me to go?

Is it simply, because there is nothing that you know?

My child, I tell you because the world is your friend,

Go & play little one, there are many paths to wend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment