Saturday 17 May 2014

YOU´RE MY CAKE:


In the mixing bowl of my empty heart,

The beginning of my cake, I´ll duly start,

Ingredients poured & added, one by one,

Step by step, the recipe for wanted sons.

 

A spoonful of that, a dash & a pinch of this,

Stirring & mixing, with an added sweet kiss,

In go the basics, of blood, vein, sinew & bone,

With Vital organs & skin, I´ll blend you to home.

 

In each beat of whisk, your heart starts to throb,

Pouring you into your mould, I now stifle a sob,

Into the oven of my womb, I now put you to bake,

And patiently I´ll wait, for you, my sweet little cake.

 

When the alarm pings & rings, to tell my you´re done,

I´ll gently remove you & now we´ll start all the fun,

I shall ice you with kindness & with a frosting of love,

You´ll be sprinkled with blessings from the shaker above.

 

You shall be decorated with all the beauty you´ll need,

You´ll be sweet natured & free, from hardness & greed,

 You´ll be my perfect confection, mixed, melded & baked,

Just a kiss of a cherry on top, to perfect my sweet baby cake.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment