Thursday 15 May 2014

I WANT TO WALK:


I want to walk, to where witches, in their cauldrons stir,

I want to follow those of feather, paw, claw, talon & fur,

I want to ramble in those places, where black ravens rove,

High up in heaven´s skies, above wise old Druid´s groves.

 

I want to roam, to places, where no man has ever been,

I want to go to old sites, where I shall never-ever be seen,

I want to wend to places, where wishes always come true,

Where forest´s arms embrace clouds, in skies of cyan blue.

 

I want to softly tiptoe, to sighing whisper´s secret abode,

I want to wynd down, to the ancient forgotten old roads,

I want to fly within feathers, above all earth´s sad strife,

Be able to say, “I´ve done it, I´ve walked through this old life”.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment