Saturday 22 March 2014

REINCARNATION:


If I have to come back to this earth in animal form,

Please don´t let me have tusk, fur nor valuable horn,

Don´t let me have flesh on my bones that´s good to eat,

Please don´t put me where man kills for his daily meat.

 

Please don´t let my home be China if I return as a dog,

Nor the cold city streets, as a stray, in the cold rain & fog,

Not in Africa as an elephant, a rhino or gold-maned lion,

And please not to abattoir, with death hot as cruel iron.

 

If I come back, I don´t want fur, plume, hide, talon or claw,

I don´t want beautiful skin, pelt, scales, maw, jaw nor paw,

Never to be a lab experiment, nor potion of medicine man,

Not to amuse the human, nor be put into net, cage or can.

 

Please do not let me return as lowly worm, tiny bug or slug,

Sprayed in chemicals or put onto hook, by burly human thug,

If I have to return dear God, & if it´s in your vast eternal plan,

Please, I pray to you, don´t bring me back as cruel callous man.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment