Tuesday 4 March 2014

MISSING:


It is not the forgotten past, of our limbs entwined,

It is not orificed promises of bodies, spent & supine,

It is not the sensations tingling or lips sweet licked,

It is not orgasmic delight or my breasts sweat slicked.

 

It is in the tucking of stray curl behind my ear,

It is in the gentle wiping away of my sad tear,

It is in that kiss you dropped upon my cheek,

It is your breath upon my neck that left me weak.

 

Hot passion aflame, lasted but such a little while,

It´s the holding of hands, to walk the extra mile,

It is the tender look, pain shared & kind soft words,

Dancing under raindrops & reading poetry of birds.

 

It´s the memory of perfumes & soft silver night´s dreams,

It is the promises made under midnight´s moonbeams,

It is your moss covered tombstone kissed with the dew,

It´s within the missing of romance, that I miss most of you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment